Taurean has a wealth of security experience. For more than ten years, we’ve helped many organizations with our deep industry expertise and pragmatic approach. Taurean delivers proven systems development and cybersecurity engineering expertise by leveraging industry-proven process-improvement methodologies, service-oriented architecture concepts, and XML-based information sharing and data exchanges. This includes industry standards, best practices, and mandated DoD processes improvement initiatives like ITIL, Agile, and Value Engineering concepts. We channel our experience, tempered with a zero-trust architecture mindset, into providing the Government with recommendations and support in implementing cybersecurity and physical security solutions.
System & Security Administration:
- Security engineering, operations, and maintenance (Physical, Network, and Cyber Security)
- Hardware and software installation and configuration, including Windows and Linux
- Proficient in using DoD approved security software such as ACAS, Splunk, HBSS, Wireshark, WebInspect, etc…
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation (DoDI 8510.01 and NIST SP 800-37 rev2), Assessment and Authorization (A&A), and Authority to Operate (ATO) support
- Expertise in applying STIGs and other required cyber security controls to meet RMF requirements and using DoD’s Enterprise Mission Assurance Support System (eMASS)
- Develop and submit all RMF artifacts to achieve Authority to Operate (ATO) and/or Interim Authorization to Test (IATT) to support the program
implementation of information Assurance Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA) and Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNO) patching process
- Knowledgeable in Configuration Management processes, i.e., CM Plans, policies, procedures, requirements development, changes, and testing throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Cybersecurity is the protection of networks, devices, and data from unauthorized access or illegal use and the practice of ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
Physical Security is that part of security concerned with active and passive measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to personnel, equipment, installations, materials, and information; and safeguard them against espionage, sabotage, terrorism, damage, and criminal activity.