We are experienced in:
- Time Phased Force Deployment support to include planning, executing, managing, and documenting
- Identify, prepare, ship, receive, and secure equipment needed to complete missions at CONUS and OCONUS customer locations
- Coordinate site, country, and personnel clearances for employees and technical equipment movement
- Site inspections
- Service Desk, network, and engineering support to CONUS and OCONUS customer sites
- Property and Asset Management
- Assess customer mission and performance to improve the effectiveness of training, exercises, and execution
Taurean’s team assisted with resourcing and equipment management to support Government personnel and assets deployed to various area of operations throughout the Middle East. This assistance included planning for non-Logistic Detail (LOGDET) Security Forces equipment procurement, positioning, and maintenance within the area of operations (AOR), which helped the customer navigate the different systems by inputting critical mission data. Taurean developed and published Force Protection plans, coordinated security, and logistics requirements, and supported the execution efforts of all Theater Security Cooperation (TSC) events. Additionally, Taurean assisted in managing the Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) website to include the movement of equipment to and from the CLS repair facility. We initiated DRMO disposition actions on equipment that had reached End of Lifecycle. We also received and shipped equipment to deployed units throughout the AOR.
Our Team Members develop comprehensive, research-based strategies that align with the client’s needs. We apply an Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) approach to provide invaluable insight and guidance to achieve the most effective and successful solutions available for the client. An AoA is an analytical comparison of alternatives’ operational effectiveness, suitability, and lifecycle cost that satisfy established capability needs. In developing viable alternatives, the AoA approach identifies a wide range of solutions having a reasonable probability of providing the needed capability or process.
Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM):
Cybersecurity SCRM (C-SCRM):